Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

Dear friends,
I have been looking for a platform that would allow me to efficiently share with you information and ideas from industry events, meetings, and projects that I have been working on. My contact list grew so much over the last couple of years that the email distribution architecture that I have been using is now reaching its scalability limits. I would therefore like to try something new.
This blog will focus on video networks and video communications which includes issues such as HD video, content sharing, and wideband audio. It will look at both the applications and on the underlying technology (scalability, management, security, etc.) that makes these applications possible. I will try to keep a balance between technical and nontechnical information.
Initially, I will be using this blog to post information about upcoming industry events and short summaries after the events. I will also post links to articles and white papers that I have published, as well as links to other online resources that are relevant to what I do.
Long-term, I hope that this blog will become a forum for sharing ideas and for discussions on topics around video usage, video technology, and the video market.
There are two ways to monitor the blog. If you are signed up with Google, you can become a ‘follower’ and get updates when new information is posted! Alternatively, anyone can click on the RSS icon on the blog and sign up for the RSS feed. You will then be able to see all recent updates in the Favorites Center of your Internet browser.
Thank you very much for your continuous support!

No comments:

Post a Comment